US Vietnam Talent International School (UTS) is looking for a Program R&D Executive (Math & Science, English), who is responsible for the suggestion, analysis, revision, and design of the curriculum used at UTS for the International Program in close collaboration with teachers. For the success of the operation of the program, the position holder also conducts curriculum training, participates in quality assurance framework, and supports in the management and administration of the program assigned.
A. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Curriculum Research and Development
- Research new programs or partnerships that are deemed crucial for the growth of UTS IP in close collaboration with teachers;
- Revise curriculum to boost uniformity and efficiency, including vertical and horizontal mapping, implementation, and evaluation;
- Review and develop assessment recourses in collaboration with teachers;
- Support the data analysis of assessment results to positively impact the quality of teaching and learning;
- Design content for students’ extracurricular activities together with the Academic Department.
2. Teacher Training
- Provide curriculum training for new teachers to guarantee full understanding of the syllabi and lesson plans;
- Perform training need analysis and propose training programs or conduct the workshops;
3. Teaching and Learning Quality Control
- Observe classes to ensure the successful implementation of the curriculum and make adjustments when needed;
- Compose and consolidate contents for membership/accreditation, including, but not limited to, CIS and national integrated program proposal.
5. Academic Operations
- Work with the Academic Operation personnel to ensure effective collaboration with publishers and suppliers for academic resources;
- Help to organize school-wide or department-wide activities.
6. Inter-department Liaison
- Provide Marketing-Communication department with curriculum information;
- Support Admission Team to answer parents’ questions, when needed;
- Other reasonable tasks were assigned by the Manager.
B. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor/Master degree with a background in English/Maths or any natural science majors;
- IELTS 7.0 at minimum or equivalent;
- Outstanding teaching history in Math or Science;
- Outstanding teaching history in English teaching with CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning) approach;
- Math and Science teaching in English is a plus;
- Curriculum development for international programs;
3. DESIRED SKILLS
- Remarkable research and comparative analysis skills;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Strong communication and high teamwork spirit;
- Clear demonstration of being innovative, self-disciplined, and result-oriented;
C. CONTACT INFORMATION
Human Resources Department – US Vietnam Talent International School
Address: Van Lang Education Complex
Gate 1: 69/68 Dang Thuy Tram, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Gate 2: 80/68 Duong Quang Ham, Ward 5, Go Vap District, HCMC
Tel: (028) 7107 8887 (Ext: 5308)